Becoming a NERO Member is easy! You can sign up for FREE and you get a complimentary 3 month membership, so you can try out the game! After that you can get a yearly membership for just $30. This membership is paid directly to NERO International and helps pay for things that will improve the game for all chapters - such as the NERO LARP website, Member Character Database, booths at gaming conventions, travel expenses, marketing, and a hundred other things! Once you pay your membership fee, you will get 3 Build Points to apply to your character, as a thank you (claim them from the Goblin Exchange).
1. Go to the NERO LARP Character Database, New Member Area
2. Create a User Profile (Username, Password, etc.)
3. Under Home Chapter choose Highborn from the drop-down list (IMPORTANT!)
4. Once you hit Submit, you should go check your email.
- The email title will be: NERO: New User Account Created - Activation Needed
- Click the link to be taken to the activation page. Your account is now active.
6. You can now fully administer your account and characters.
As we stated earlier, every new player gets a THREE MONTH free membership! After that time, you will need to login to the Character DB and go to he NERO Store link (located on the left side of the page) and update your membership. You must be logged in to get to this area.
How do I Play at NERO Highborn?
NERO Highborn does NOT have a local Membership fee (some chapters might). You do not need to have an active NERO Membership before you come and play, we can set you up after the event. NERO Highborn event costs can be found on our Schedule page.
NERO Highborn is a great place to start your journey into the wonderful world of Live Action Role-Playing! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your guide into this fantastic new world!